We all have some photos that we like, and with a little effort you actually can turn them into a photo screensaver.
Here is an example: I took four photos of one place in different seasons and turned them into a screensaver. This is how it would look on the screen:
Here is how to do this:
For Windows XP:
1. Right-click anywhere on the empty space on your desktop and click Properties.
2. In the appeared Display Properties window click the tab Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver drop down menu, select My Pictures Slideshow.
By default, it will display photos from your My Pictures folder, but if you want to use a different folder you can change it in the Settings.
4. Hit OK button
For Windows Vista:
1. Right-click anywhere on the empty space on your desktop and click Personalize.
2. In the appeared window click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver drop down list, click Photos.
4. To specify a location for your photos click Settings.
Here you also can adjust the slide show speed, or change other screen saver settings.
After you make changes, click Save.
5. Click OK
If you like this Four Season Photo Screensaver, you can use these photos as a screensaver on your computer. Just pick the pictures that correspond to your screen resolution size and download them into one folder.
Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions. What other photos or images from our website you would like to see as a wallpaper? We appreciate your feedback.
Photo Travel Pages